Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: Best Gift

It's the last Show & Tell Tuesday of the year and we are sharing the best gift we've ever received.
 

 Last Christmas Eve is by far my most memorable Christmas. Noah proposed before Christmas Eve mass and I will never forget it. I've been looking back on that day for awhile now and I love thinking back and knowing I had no clue what was coming :).
 
 
 

Noah you asking me to be with you forever is the BEST GIFT I could ever imagine.
 
That being said I cannot leave out the fact that Jesus is the reason for the seaon and a priceless GIFT. He died on the cross for us and he paid the ultimate price for our sins. My faith is one of my favorites gifts and I would love to share it with all of you!!
 
I wrote a post about my faith here & here :).
Shoot me an email with any questions:
 
 
To see all of my 2015 Show & Tell posts click on each link:
 
I did not post every Show & Tell Tuesday but in 2016 I vow to be better about that!
 
I can't wait to see what Andrea has in store for 2016!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww I didn't know you got engaged on Christmas Eve!!! That's so wonderful. Happy almost engagement anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete