Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: My Favorite Room

Since we don't have a home yet and I can't take pictures of my favorite room I'll just dream :)
 
 
 
I'm linking up with Andrea again for the Show & Tell Tuesdays!
 
 
My favorite room will be our kitchen, I think that's where love is made and most of our daily lives revolve around food :) I would love cabinets exactly like these but I will just keep dreaming and be thankful for whatever cabinets the home we purchase has :)
 

 
This butler pantry would be perfect and I could keep my Keurig over there without taking up counter space elsewhere 

 
Absolutely love this!!! Everything you would need is in one place and easy to access!

 
The home we are looking into has a pantry exactly like this (with the exception of no lights) but I love how you can pick and choose which drawer you need things out of :)
 
 
I am so excited for this next chapter of our lives (buying a house)...it's stressful but I am thankful God has given me a man like Noah who is calm and easygoing :) Once our house is purchased and we are moved in I'll blog about it!! 

5 comments:

  1. What an exciting new chapter to come!
    - Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cabinets are amazing! Where was this when I was planning our kitchen?! :) Have fun buying a house - it can be stressful but it is well worth it! And then give yourself a year or two to get everything the way you want it - don't feel pressured to go out and get everything at once. We have been in our house over a year and are still working on projects and decorating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, that is the hardest part...wanting everything now! But thank you for the advice!! It makes me feel better about everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna move in your new house, K?!

    ReplyDelete