Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends! We have a full weekend of basketball ahead of us :) 

I'm joining ErikaNarci, & Andrea as usual to share our Friday Favorites!





Season basketball games start tonight and I am super excited. I love watching basketball especially in our gym...the atmosphere is my favorite :) 

Basketball season is a favorite around here.



Our Friendsgiving was last week and I talked in detail about it on Tuesday

It is one of my favorite Christmas traditions to date :) 




Buddy the Elf is also my favorite during the holidays. 




Yesterday I shared our Christmas traditions we've started and they make me so happy. 

They are my favorite traditions and I get to continue those traditions with some of my favorite people :)


It's almost the weekend!!!

What are your plans this first weekend of December??

No comments:

Post a Comment