Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: A Day in the Life







 

 
It's Show & Tell Tuesday again and this time we are sharing a day in the life :)
 
I'm linking up with Andrea.
 
I had great intentions, I really did and then life happens!
 
I really wanted to do a Tuesday or Wednesday but I forgot last week so I had to make my Monday work. The reason I didn't want to do a Monday is because I work from 6 am to 7 pm and it is a boring day lol!
 
On Monday and Thursday I work an extra shift at the pharmacy (my first job) so those days are long for me.
 
But I know in a few years (maybe I will) I may not have this schedule and I want to remember what I did with my days. 
 
 
 
Our alarms go off between 4:30 and 4:45 am but we roll out of bed closer to 5 am :)
 
We both leave the house around 5:30 and begin our workdays at 6 in the morning!
 

I usually eat grapes and cottage cheese around 8 and then take my morning break at 10.
 

Lunchtime is close to noon for me and I tyically read during that time...I ate leftover pizza for lunch :)
 
I am horrible and did not photograph anything until 7:30 that night but I leave work around 3 and then head to my part-time job until 7 pm.
 
 
I head straight to bible study on Monday nights (I'm a little late) and I am there until 9.
Last night we met at our local coffee shop and it was a toasted marshmallow latte for me :)
Yum!!
 

I was home close to 8:30 last night and we caught up on Quantico!
 

This is when I put my phone on the charger and fell alseep. Noah stayed up to watch the Colts and then we are back at it again the today!
 
I know, a very uneventful day but busy indeed.
 
I love these posts and getting to see what everyone else's days consist of!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun, busy day!! Toasted marshmallow latte!? I need to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you spent time with me yesterday and that is NOT boring. I want in on the next Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the latte speaks to all of us :) Yum!

    ReplyDelete