Monday, December 28, 2015

Favorite Things Party: Favorite Organizational Tools



It's the last Favorite Things Link-Up of the year!! I can't believe we are this close to 2016...can you??
 
I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea!
 
Today we are sharing our favorite organizational tools and I will start with this one...



This was my Christmas present from Noah but I was able to design it :).
 
I chose the vertical layout and I think I'm really going to love it!
I love being organized and know what I am going to be doing that day...because I'm very forgetful!
 
 
My husband is super organized in areas I lack...like putting my shoes away or leaving clothes on the dresser (yikes!)
 
I am trying to do better in those areas because I love things being clean and organized.
 
I purchased these small flip top storage boxes to help declutter a few areas in our home. One place I use them most are for my nail polishes!
 
I am looking forward to see what everyone else uses to organize their home!
 
I am super excited about the new link-up next year :).
 
Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment