Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Favorites

I took a two day break this week but I'm back today with Friday Favorites :).
 
I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, & Andrea!
 

 
A shopping day with my bestie :).
 
 

 
This tunic has been on repeat in my closet :). I paired it with leggings and flats about a month ago when it was warmer. This week it was chilly so I threw on tights, a scarf, and boots.
 

 
Last September was my first Colts game...we go on Sunday this year. I don't think I'll be wearing shorts and a tee.....
...we can't wait to go!!
 
Short and sweet today :).
 
I can't believe we are one week away from Christmas!!!
 
Happy last minute shopping :).
 

1 comment:

  1. I saw the Colts play the Chargers one year in San Diego when Peyton was the quarterback....fun memory!

    ReplyDelete