Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: Christmas Decorations




I love Christmas and I love decorating so two of my favorite things tied into one post is pretty sweet :).

I'm linking up with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday!!


I am excited to peek into homes with this linkup and brainstorm ideas for next year.




Our Christmas tree :)











The kitchen.





Baby it's cold outside :).




I love this table in the living room!


And I favor this area too :).


Just a few things around the house.














The office :).



Our mini tree in the spare bedroom.



Our first real wreath...it smells amazing!

The inside of our front door :).

I love sitting in the living room of an evening with the Christmas tree all lit up!









And next time....the best gift you've ever received!

Happy Tuesday :)





8 comments: