Monday, December 21, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Weekend before Christmas

There are 4 days. 4 days until Christmas. Are you ready?? I am I am but it has gone way to fast!!!
 
I am soaking up these last few days before Christmas...they are busy busy.
 
Last week I took an evening of reading and enjoying sitting by the Christmas tree.
 
I wish we could keep it up all year round!
 
 
 



Thursday evening Noah's parents were watching LJ so we headed over for some snuggle time. He loves seeing himself in the camera!
 
I love this boy :).
I cannot believe he will be a year old next week.
 
Friday I worked half day...Brittany & I had plans to finish up Christmas shopping. We made a little detour and went wedding dress shopping at a boutique that is closing at the end of the year. Her mom was able to be there and she did not expect to find anything...but she did!!!!!
 
 
You could tell on her face that it was THE ONE!
 
Britt I am oh so happy that you found the perfect dress but even more so that you have the perfect man to do life with!!
 
We finished out the day shopping and enoying girl time which is rare these days :).
 
 
Saturday we watched the 5th/6th grade boys play and then Noah headed to practice. I made treats for our Bible Study Christmas party and then we took an impromptu trip to Indy. We were going to the Colts game Sunday and needed to shop for barstools so we went up Saturday and stayed the night.

An eggnog latte and light reading for the way up.
 

We went to a few stores and I was worried we wouldn't find anything because....we've been looking for awhile. But we went to The World Market and we found them!!!!! We had to order online because they didn't have enough in store but we are so excited that we have that checked off our list!
(I am anyway, can you tell??)
 

We were in high spirits so we stopped at the mall and look what I found...Nordstrom!
I love shopping online especially at Nordstrom but I had never been in the actual store. Well we made that happen...I just wanted to walk through it :).

Noah picked dinner because he had to suffer through shopping so that was fine by me and I like pizza.
I had never ate here before and it was good!!

I loved the pizza and we had plenty to take home!
 


This tree was outside the restaurant and it was so pretty!
 
Sunday morning we slept it, had breakfast at the hotel, and then met up with friends for lunch.

We then headed to the Colts' game and Emilee needed her hair fixed (the wind was strong.)

Love this girl :).

 
 
It was cold yesterday!


Kent is our neighbor and they get married in July...we love these two :).
 

Across the stadium were these two....I think they are the cutest!!


Colts game 2015. 
 
 
The Colts were losing (I think) so we took silly selfies to pass the time.



 
 
Joe kept sending us funny pictures so we were sending some back :).
 

On the way home I saw this picture on FaceBook and had to laugh!
Noah makes my coffee every morning so it was fitting :).
 
We are so close to Christmas and this weekend was so fun and relaxing. Now if I can just slow down time these next few days!
 
 



1 comment:

  1. That pizza looks delicious! I can't believe you had never been in a Nordstrom! Aren't they just so pretty inside? Especially with their holiday decor up. :)

    ReplyDelete