Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015 Books

I've decided to recap all of the books I've read in 2015 today.
 
Reading is one of my favorite pastimes and I love sharing some of my favorites here on this blog.
 
 
You can read all about it here but this book is real and life changing. It changed my outlook on the things I take for granted everyday.
 
 
I read this book last month and it was such a fun read!
I am all for a book about love and add in a fun twist and I'm hooked :).
 
 
It's been awhile since I read this book but I remember finishing it in less than 3 days. There are so many secrets in this book that it keeps you coming back for more.
 

I can't finish 2015 without mentioning her. I've read all of her books (well almost all) and I love every single one.
 
She is funny and witty, two things I love in books :).
 
You can see all of my recaps right here!
 
I am super excited about what 2016 will bring (lots of reading) and I can't wait to share it all with you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading The Secrets of Midwives right now and I'm obsessed!! I started it the 26th on the flight home (but only for a few minutes because I spent most of the flight finishing The Book Thief) and I'll probably finish it today or tomorrow...so yeah, three days sounds about right!!!

    ReplyDelete