Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesdays: Favorite Vacation (s)


 
Today is Show & Tell Tuesday again!! I am linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals to show you my favorite vacation (s)!



I can't decide on just one! Every vacation is my favorite!!  Usually every vacation is taken with some sort of family.  Last summer we went to Destin with my dads siblings and their children and it was a blast!!





Every two summers all of my moms siblings, their children and grandchildren go to the beach.  We stay in one house and make sure there are enough bedrooms for everyone. The kids sleep on the floor, couches, in closets (yes, Abby & Morgan did one year).  It is 1 week of togetherness and we do a whole lot of nothing!

 
Engagements have happened on vacation :) I love how close we become over this week!

 
This was 2 summers ago...we go back in July but this trip will be completely different.  It is the first time grandma and grandpa will not be with us.  It will be sad and different but we know they are there with us :)
 
 
Another favorite would have to be Disney last Spring!  4 of my girlfriends, our moms, and I all went and it was a blast!! Britt had been before but the other 4 of us had not.  It was my first time flying on a plane and I was nervous...but it wasn't that bad!! We visited all the parks and each one was so different from the other!

 
Animal Kingdom :)

 
Epcot!!

 
Magic Kingdom with Mickey :)

 
Hollywood Studios!
 
It was such a fun trip with my girlfriends and our moms :)
 
And last.....
We leave for St. Lucia in 15 days!!!!!
So so excited for this vacation with Noah :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Big family vacations are so fun! Every summer, it's usually just my parents, my two brothers, and I who go to the beach...but on a few random trips, my dad's family has joined us and it's always so fun to have extra people to run around with! Your girls trip to Disney sounds so cool. I would love to do that with my girlfriends and their moms! Have fun in St. Lucia!

    kyliemcgraw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your vacations sound like fun! Yes I definitely recommend trips with your girlfriends and moms :) Thanks and have fun on your beach trip this summer!

      Delete