Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesdays: Most Embarrassing Moment


It's Show and Tell time!!!  I'm linking up with Andrea for my most embarrassing moment!!!

 
 
 
 
Where do I start???
I was 16 and had gotten my license about 6 months ago...I was dating a guy younger than me which meant I drove us around lol!!
He had this brilliant idea that we should go "watch the corn grow" (if you know what I mean)
It was 15 minutes before my curfew and I was freaking out that I was going to be late!
 
 
Fast forward 2 minutes and we see a light come on in the house in the distance.  I start to leave and my car wouldn't move!!! My boyfriend at the time got out and attempted to push my car out, it didn't move!!
So we call one of his guy friends to come pull us out, he's on his way.  In the meantime we see red & blue lights!!! I'm still in the car at this point and the cop comes up to my window (he knows me and my parents) and I start balling!!! He calls my dad and lets him know where I am and my dad brings his truck to pull us out :(
 
I was mortified!!
We didn't get in trouble with the law but our being embarrassed (and in our small town everyone knows everything) was punishment enough!! Talk about embarrassing!!!
 


I have many more embarrassing moments some of which are not blog appropriate :)  Join the link-up :)
 

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love this. These embarrassing moments are all reminding me of my own which I had forgotten about! Loved this one because it totally reminded me of a time a friend and I took out my moms car BEFORE we had our license, and then couldn't get it to start to drive home!!
    - Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! Bet you were in trouble!!! It is so fun to look back on all these memories :)
    - Blake

    ReplyDelete