Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday and there are two weeks until Christmas :).
 
I'm joining Erika, Narci, & Andrea for Friday Favorites!
 
 
Yesterday we had our work Christmas party and it was so fun! We ate, revealed our Secret Santa, & played minute-to-win-it games. It was my FAVORITE....I won the marshmallow game (even though here it doesn't look like I am winning)!
 


The weather this week has been my FAVORITE! I mean it's the middle of December and it's been in the 50's??? I'm not complaining :).
 
 

How about these cookies???? I say this everytime they make something but I have the best friends! Leah they look so yummy and I cannot wait to try them.
 
 
 
He's always my favorite. He is so happy and such a good boy :).
 
 
 
We had such a fun time at the Christmas stroll last weekend. It is one of our FAVORITE Christmas traditions. We love taking Joe with us too!
 
 
On Tuesday, I shared our Christmas decorations. Our home all decorated for the holidays is one of my FAVORITES.
 
 
This will be me all day.
 
 
In between basketball we are trying to squeeze Christmas activities in this weekend :).
 
I hope you all have a great weekend!





5 comments:

  1. I thought, man she is behind...hasn't blogged in a week..and then I thought, oh maybe not. It is Friday again, December is getting away from me !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought, man she is behind...hasn't blogged in a week..and then I thought, oh maybe not. It is Friday again, December is getting away from me !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been in the 60s here in NC this week! It's weird driving around looking at Christmas lights with the windows down!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend just made those cookies for our cookie swap and they were delish! You're going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend just made those cookies for our cookie swap and they were delish! You're going to love them!

    ReplyDelete