Thursday, December 10, 2015

Favorite Christmas Movies

I have been planning this post for a few weeks and I am happy today is finally here!!!
 
Nothing says Christmas like a good movie, hot cocoa or coffee, fuzzy socks, and a warm blanket.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some of my favorites this holiday season:
 
 
Elf
 



Elf is my all time favorite Christmas movie. My parents bought me this movie way back when I was in middle school. I remember watching it over and over while on Christmas break. After that it just stuck and I watch it every year :).
 
I've misplaced the DVD but we recorded it on the DVR so that makes me happy!
 
 
 
 
The Polar Express

The Polar Express makes me think about the magic of Christmas :).
We also have this on the DVR.
 
 
 
Hallmark Channel
 
Ahh...The Hallmark Channel.
 

This is my favorite channel starting the middle of November through the end of December.
Anyone else??

 
Here are some of the Christmas movies I've watched this season:
 
 
Window Wonderland
 
 
I'm Not Ready for Christmas
 

Let It Snow
 
 
A Christmas Detour
 
 
Northpole Open For Christmas
 
 
Charming Christmas

 
Matchmaker Santa
 

A Royal Christmas
P.S.  I watched this Sunday and it's my favorite so far.

Christmas Under Wraps
 
 
A Cookie Cutter Christmas
 
Two things:
1. I love Candace Cameron-Bure as an actress. I love her!
2. I also love Lacey Chabert as an actress.
 
Any movie with these two women in it is bound to be good!
 

What are some of your favorite Christmas movies?

1 comment: