Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: Momfessionals Moment

 
Today is Show & Tell Tuesday again and we are talking about Momfessional Moments. Now first of all I am not a mom (yet)!! But I have babysat a ton in my lifetime and I have one particular moment where you could say I was overwhelmed.
 
 
 
These two babies are now almost 2 years old and I just had the privilege of watching them this past Saturday.  But when they were around 2-3 months old I watched them a couple Saturdays out of the month and looking back it wasn't so bad but at the time I was overwhelmed!  The particular Saturday I remember I was watching them by myself and they were both awake and hungry at the same time.  Typical me, being inexperienced with twins, didn't know how to handle it.  I got them their bottle all the while they were screaming and neither one of them wanted their bottle! I checked their diapers, clean. I thought maybe they were tired but I wasn't sure how to hold and get both of them in my arms in the recliner. So what did I do??? I sat there and cried with them! Yeah not one of my proudest moments!!
I know there will be times this happens with my own children and I will get through it but it felt like that day I never would! Now babies' momma, Allison, if you are reading this know that I love your babies and they are great!! I love every moment I get to spend with these two :) .
.
 
Join Andrea today for your Momfessionals Moments!
 
 
And also a Happy 20th Birthday to my sister!!!
 
 
 
Love you :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I've held a baby and cried over being overwhelmed - you're not alone!!! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to know I am not alone! Love your blog and the link up! Have a great day!

      Delete