Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday

It's Show & Tell Tuesday again and you get to see me in high school!!!
I am also linking up with Sweet Little Ones for Tuesday Talk!
 
 
 
I didn't really know where to start other than FaceBook for some great pics!! I only chose a few and my close girlfriends will appreciate all of these pictures because they are in them!!
 
#lovemyfriends
...these are in no particular order :)
 
 
Hmm...I forget what year this was but we went to National Beta Convention in Nashville, TN and we had a blast!

 
#seniorgraduation
#canmyhairbethatlongagain :(

 
These 7 ladies were in my year 4 Spanish class (yes 8 girls) and we talked our teacher and prinicpal into letting us go on a field trip. We headed to Indy and got breakfast at a Spanish cafe, ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant, and headed to the Indy Zoo!!
#wewerecool

 
My senior prom and my sister got to go as a sophomore :)

 
My senior year I decided to cheer...random I know, but I loved it!!! I wish I would've cheered all 4 years!

 
Dress up week!!!
#recycleday

 
Senior cheerleaders :)
And these two happen to be first cousins and 4th cousins to me...we are still best friends to this day!
 

 
My junior year I decided to try out for the Lionette team...and I made it!!
We danced at every home high school (boys) basketball game and each dance was different.
We danced to MJ :)

 
And I don't remember what dance this was but there were 6 junior dancers that year :)

 
Volleyball sectional senior year (we didn't play) and the dress-up theme was Halloween costume :)
#wematched
#whatwerewethinking
 

 
Junior year (I think) volleyball...when Britt & I still played.....

 
Snow days :)

 
bahahahahahaha this pic!!!!
#braces
After our freshman year we headed to Myrtle Beach for National Beta Convention!
#thankgoodnessforpuberty
#canweallagree ??

 
Spanish class (one of them) junior year.
 
 
Ahh...softball man do I miss these days!

 
Our junior year we advanced to regional and our senior year we made it to semi-state. It was a great run and I am so thankful I got the privilege to play this sport!

 
I played right field :) And loved it!



 
Love my bestie :)

 
I think this was junior year also...look how little he was!!

 
Our junior year Megan (one of the twins) ran for Beta President, I'll be in trouble if I got that wrong, and she won!!! Her skit was "stick with the twin" and we used the doublemint song!
 
 
It was so fun to share (some) my high school years and look back at them!
I can't wait to see everyone else's high school years!

2 comments:

  1. Your curly pigtails as Dorothy are so cute!! I was gonna say in the Spanish class field trip picture those two redheads have to be twins! I also like that you're arranged. Two redheads, two blondes, two brunettes, two more blondes. Haha. And two denim capris, four denim shorts. You are impressive doing cheerleading your senior year! Maybe it's because you were athletic and I am completely uncoordinated...but despite doing dance through HS, I signed up for cheer in college my sophomore year at the urging of my friend (it was a teeny college with a teeny cheer team) and I quit after two weeks. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you were so involved!! Go you. You recycle costumes are so funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete