Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesdays: Names


 
It's time for Show & Tell Tuesday again!! And this time we are talking names :) Link up with Andrea! Well we don't have children yet but don't worry I've thought about names for our future children....the one I'm sure of is Walker ____ Callahan if it's a boy! No middle name yet but Walker is my maiden name and I love it for a first name.  We are thinking Alan (my dad's middle name) or Michael (Noah's dad's name and his middle name) for a middle name but we haven't got that far!
 
 
So since I have no children to tell you about I'll tell you how my siblings and I got our names :)
 
 
Blake Martina Walker
 
My first name is after a character from the soap Guiding Light...I guess my mom was obsessed with that show while pregnant with me :) She said that the character was sassy and full of life, I guess it's fitting! Martina comes from my dad's grandma Marie and I absolutely love my middle name!!

 
Morgan Ann Walker
 
I asked my mom how they came up with Morgan and her response was I'm not sure where we got her name :) lol Morgan you are loved! Just kidding! Ann comes from my mom's middle name. She is on the left in this pic :)

 
Cole William Walker
 
Cole's name is from Days of Thunder and I guess the character was adventurous.  Boy did they get that right! My brother is all boy!!  His middle name is after 2 grandpas on my dad's side...the 3rd generation of William and my uncle is William (Will) too!
 
 
So there you have it! How we were all named :) Can't wait to read all of the fun names and to get ideas for our future children!


4 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! Love your parents taste in names. Those are such awesome choices :-)
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! People always thought I was a boy when they heard my name but I love how unique it is for a girl!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Ryder might have been Walker but then we didn't think it went well with Parker😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they both have the "ker" but I love Ryder's name :)

      Delete