Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Friendsgiving

It's December....I looked down at my phone this morning and I couldn't believe it!
 

 
 
 
I spaced today :(
 
I thought it was Show & Tell Tuesday and I got to show you our Christmas decorations but that's next Tuesday.
 
So today I thought I would share with you about our 1st Friendsgiving.
 
It will be a continued tradition :).
 
 
 
I have six really close girlfriends that I went to high school with and we are all in different stages of our lives :) But that's what makes our time together so special. I love doing life with these ladies and they make me laugh :)
 
 About a month and a half ago (we have a running group text and the men in our lives despise it :)) someone texted and said we should start a Friendsgiving. Well I had no clue what that meant but we made it our own.
 
We all decided who was bringing what and went from there. I hosted and it was perfect!
 
We had roast, gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, green bean casserole, salad, a veggie tray, & rolls for the main course.

 



 
 

Isn't this turkey cute??
 
And for dessert we had pumpkin pie, caramel apple cheesecake, & Andes Mint Bundt Cake :)
 
 



 
 
 


 
It's not a party without a few pictures of us, right??
  
I am so thankful for these people.



 
 

From left to right: Brittany, Allyson, Leah, Kylie, Megan, & I
 
(Psst can you tell the difference between Leah & Megan?)


We started a new tradition this year and we will build on it next year :)
 
A year ago I never would have said we would be where we are now. I keep thinking about where we will be next year too...
 
Happy December 1st :)
 


1 comment:

  1. I want all those desserts! Yum! Also I love your shirt! The lace sleeves are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete