Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Our weekend was filled with....basketball, most weekends will consist of that until March :)
 
Our high school played Friday & Saturday night....they won one and lost one. We are seeing improvements every game!


Last week I sat down with some peppermint ice cream, a gingerbread cookie, & a holiday magazine...it was pure bliss!
 
 
Friday night was our home game and Saturday I hung around the house until I headed to watch these two play...

...I watched about half of their game and then headed to the high school game.
 
But not before this boy took a few selfies :) 



 
Sunday Noah headed to early service (he was supervising the gym most of the day) and I headed to church with my family. We ate lunch and then this little boy & his parents came over for me to take their Christmas card pictures :)
 
I'm a bit biased :).




 
Basketball game in the afternoon and then we took Joe with us to the stroll. This season is my favorite season and the stroll is a reason for our town to come together.
#Iloveourlittletown
 
 
He was in heaven :).
 
 
We drank hot cocoa & a local church was giving the women wrapping paper as a gift.
Joe told me he needed that because...he had to wrap Noah's present.
#heatbreaker
#howcouldIsayno
 

 
 




Around 6 it was time for the Festival of Lights Parade and we love this parade.
 
A local decorated his golf cart and had a train with children in it.
 

My mom & sister were in the parade for our church float as angels...our church won the grand marshall's choice! :).
 

I enjoy seeing things through his eyes :).
 



Our high school band marches and plays while our high school dance team (the Lionettes) dance to the song they play. Joe got to pet the miniature pony too :).
 
Santa was the last of the parade and Joe loved seeing him.
 

After the parade we headed into Rosie's to see Cole. His girlfriend's mother owns the shop so he was roped into working during the stroll :).
 
We had such a fun time at the stroll & parade.
 
Happy Monday and tomorrow I am sharing our Christmas decorations!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment