Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday- Who's Coming to Dinner

 
 
I love this linkup....specifically this topic! Last night I asked Noah who he would have and he said he would have to have two different sets of people! His first group were mostly athletes and then his second were people like the founding fathers and Abraham Lincoln! I love that these topics make you dream and think beyond what you normally would.
So today I'm linking up with Andrea to share with you who I would invite to my dinner party :)
Well I've never hosted a dinner party and since we are in the new house I think I need to get on it!


First off...

 
1. Candace Cameron Bure
I love her and I think she would be so fun to have for dinner! I love her strong faith and how she carries herself. I loved Full House growing up and I loved DJ Tanner too :)
Currently she plays in a ton of Hallmark (Christmas) movies and I am addicted to any she stars in!



 
2. Kathie Lee Gifford
She was the reason I started watching The Today Show! I can't watch it anymore...boo :(
But I think she is so sweet and funny! I'm sure dinner would be a laughing matter!
 

 
3. Lysa Terkeurst
So I don't know a ton about Lysa but I read her book, The Best Yes, and I fell in love with her! Maybe that's a little much! But I love her faith and I think I could learn so much from her as a Christian! I would be thrilled if she came to my dinner party :)


 
4. Chip & Joanna Gaines
So I know they are two but I'm counting them as one since they are married and all :)
I love their show and them! They are so cute and fun together...I'm sure they fight but I love what they both bring to their show! I can't imagine how hilarious dinner would be with these two!
Maybe Joanna would help me style our home too!!

 
5. Jennie Allen
Last up....Jennie :) I heard her speak two years ago at a women's retreat and I was enamored!
She is filled with so much life and love for Jesus and she is so inspiring! I would ask her to pray over our dinner :)
I loved her fire for Christ and think she would have so much to offer!
 
So there you are...my dinner guests :)
 
Who would you invite???
 
To see my previous Show & Tell posts click, here.
 



7 comments:

  1. Blake! I really thought I would make the top five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace has been a popular choice today and understandably so! Can't go wrong w do tanner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I can say I've eaten with one of your picks. Lysa Terkeurst. She use to go to my church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candace!!! She's so cute and seems like she'd be so fun. And could tell so many great Full House stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you included Kathie Lee, I'm totally inviting myself to this party so I can meet, talk to and learn from her!

    Angela @ Top Knots and Curly Locks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely put Chip and Jo to work during dinner! I love their renovations..amazing! Have you been watching the View now that Candace is on? I heard she's doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candace definitely seems to be making the rounds! lol! Love her! And I love Joanna Gaines, but totally missed the boat adding her to my list :( I think this calls for another party! lol!

    ReplyDelete