Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesdays

 
It's Show & Tell Tuesday again and I am so excited to share my beauty routinue. It it pretty basic but easy! I can't wait to see what everyone else talks about!!
 
 
I recently started using the bareMinerals powder and I love it!! It goes a long way and I feel as if I have nothing on!! But I do :)

 
I went ahead and bought the brush too because they are an investment!

 
I bought the blush brush because it was bigger than I one that came with my blush.  I love this Hard Candy blush!  It comes with 4 colors in there so I can chose which one I'm feeling that day :)

 
These are my staples when it comes to make-up! If I am feeling lazy, I will curl my lashes and put mascara on...that's it (I know I'm crazy!)
But if not I love Revlon eyeliner and how easy it is to apply! My mom sells Mary Kay so I use their mascara :)




 
Sorry I couldn't get this picture to rotate but you get it :)
 
 

 
And I love my Mac lipstick!  I bought two colors right off the bat (Angel & Saint Germain).
 
And I love love them!!
 
 
To see my previous Show & Tell Tuesday posts, click here.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. MAC lipstick is definitely the best. Worth the investment! There are so many colors that I'm dying to try, but for now I just have 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to buy MAC lipstick! I think I'll go and make the consultant tell me what color(s) would work on me since I'm so weird about lipstick haha.

    ReplyDelete