Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What's Hap-"pinning"

Today is Wednesday and that means we are almost halfway through the work week!! Hooray!
 
 
It has been awhile since I've done one of these posts but that doesn't mean I haven't been pinning!
 
 
 
 I created a board for all things Christmas and it is one of my favorites this holiday season.
 
You'll find this pin there and a few others.
 

I think this is hard for all of us to remember at times. I pray that I can remember this at all times.
 


Now for a funny....
 

...Elf. I love this movie and the laughter it brings!
We have it set to record on our DVR this weekend and you betcha I'll be watching it on repeat this month :)
 
Now about the smiling quote. I cannot help but be happy this holiday season. I am so blessed. This will be our first as a married couple. A first in our own home. A first for so many things...but most importantly it will be our first Christmas making Jesus the reason for the season and I can't help but smile :).
 
I also created a board for food because who doesn't love some peppermint???
 
 
I know I do :)
 
 
Peppermint is my favorite flavor in the winter....it makes me feel cozy inside :)
 
 
Don't these look yummy?
 
You can find the recipe here.
 
 
 
I am really anxious to make these.

I bought the kisses yesterday and they are perfect this holiday season.
 
Recipe here.
 
You can follow me on Pinterest here  to see what I've been pinning :)
 
 
I had a moment of weakness yesterday and bought this...
 
 
 
 
 
 I am so so excited about tomorrow's post.... :).


3 comments:

  1. Great post. However, I have yet to get into the movie Elf and I love EVERYTHING Christmas brings, but this movie just doesn't seem to fit with me. The recipes look delicious, however! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So fun! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me allll the peppermint things! I have been searching for white chocolate peppermint M&Ms and I haven't found them yet! Might just have to buy the Kisses instead. :) I so want to watch Elf! Such a good one!

    ReplyDelete