Thursday, March 19, 2015

Amazing Things

God has been doing something in my life lately, I don't know what it is yet but I am willing to wait because anything He has planned is going to be amazing :)  God has me right where He wants me right now, I just have to be patient...that being said these next few quotes really speak to me.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Did I think I would have ever found the man of my dreams and get married at 21??? No!!! His plans have taken me down trying paths but I am so thankful for where God has lead my life! 
 

 
 

 
Love this one! Talk about humbling...

 
This is so hard to remember sometimes! God put us on this earth and made us to do amazing things! He wants us to live like Jesus and tell other people about Him! We are all sinners but God is a forgiving God and He loves us so much :)
 
I feel like God placed this on my heart this morning, I didn't know what I was going to blog about today and He lead me right to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment