Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: Our First Jobs

 
 
 
It's Show & Tell Tuesday again and today we are sharing about our first jobs...okay so I still have my first job :)
 
And I'm linking up with Andrea!
 
When I was in high school I wanted to be a pharmacist when I grew up. My auntie just so happened to be a pharmacist and she was a manager at a pharmacy a town over. In 2009 they were opening a branch in our hometown and we threw around me working there part-time as a cashier.
 
Well in March 2009 they opened and that's how my first job came about :)
 
In high school I continued to work there part-time when I wasn't in school or playing sports. I also job shadowed there my senior year so I got to see their bright and smiling faces everyday :)
 
 
I've made some really close and dear friends working at Williams Brothers.
 
Allison is my rock and I love her kiddos dearly!
 
The summer between my senior year of high school and freshman year of college I earned my pharmacy technician license.
 
 
 
 
We have Christmas parties every year and the Loogootee store sits together....we are a small group lol.

 
 
 
 
 
Last year for Halloween Ash was a mad scientist and we all dressed up as pills...I was Keflex 500mg lol!
 
I love working with Ashley, Carrie, Allison, Renaee, and Tony (our delivery driver).
 
We had so much fun dressing up last year.
We have in other years past but I couldn't find the pictures.
 
I've learned a lot from this job, it has taught me responsibility, respect for people, and compassion.
 
I love this company and everything it stands for.
 
To this day I still work there part-time :)
 
 
 
I asked Noah what his first job was and.....he worked for a pizza place in town (it's no longer there).
He mainly delivered pizzas but he also made breadsticks...
#whydidntwedatebackthen??
#ohbecauseIwasinmiddleschool
 
 
So there you have it....our first jobs!!  What were your first jobs??
 
Happy Tuesday friends!!
 
And to see all of my other Show & Tell posts click here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Blake! Isn't it fun to find a job that is fun and meaningful? Kind of spoils you. I just wanted to say thank you....I saw you have my blog in your sidebar and I was seriously blown away to be among those amazing bloggers. Thanks so much for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda love your first job too.

    ReplyDelete