Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Reflecting...

Just some quotes that have me thinking....long and hard about what our duty on Earth really is. We finished our bible study last night, Radical, and God doesn't want us to be comfortable in our lives. He wants us to be uncomfortable and tell people about Him.
 
It is so humbling to think about and my prayer is that I am a good steward of Him and listen to His call for my life.
 
 
 
...for days when I think I cannot possibly do it.


 
And a few verses I can turn to when I feel I am not the woman God has called me to be...
 

 
..this song :)
 

 
Sometimes this is hardest for me to remember...very hard.
I pray that I can turn to God when my heart is troubled and I feel as if this world is too much! He is the author of my life and I thank Him for giving His son for us!!



My favorite one from today....the secret to a happy life!
 
 
He has to be my first priority before anything else :)
 
 
I took all of these images from my Bible Pinterest board and there are more quotes if you need some encouraging words :)
 
 
Happy Tuesday to you all! 

2 comments: