Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: Outdoor Spaces

 
 
I am linking up with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday and we are talking about outdoor spaces today!
 
 
 
 
So we've only been in our house a little over a month and have decided to wait until next spring to do anything with our landscaping in front of our house. We did purchase a patio set and it came in handy the other night when family was over!

 
I love our home and the location of it, a dead end street will be nice once we have children and it is 4 houses down from where my dad and his siblings grew up :)

 
So there you have our outdoor space! We have a really hard to get along with neighbor (just kidding Kent). 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm in an apartment (and we have two dogs) so I can't wait until we can purchase our first home. A yard is an absolute must for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes having your own home is so nice! Lots of green :)

      Delete
  2. I am visiting your blog via the Show-and-Tell link up. What a great house, and a nice sized yard. It is so nice to live on a quiet street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much potential!!! Gorgeous already :) Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am anxious to see what it will look like next year when it's finished!

      Delete