Monday, August 31, 2015

Favorite Things- Summer Moment(s)


 
Today I'm joining ErikaAndrea for their Favorite Things!
I am showing you my favorite summer moment(s) :)
 
 

 
The end of April/beginning of May we went to St. Lucia and had the BEST time as a married couple!
 

 
We served Christ at Matthew 5:16 Day!
 

 
And we bought a house!!!
 
 
 
My work was in our Summerfest parade and we won judges' choice!

 
A lot of this happened!
 
 
 
We went to St. Louis to watch the Cubs play :)
 

 
We celebrated the 4th in style...watching slow pitch softball!

 
We headed to Outerbanks with family...



...this family and we loved every second :)
 
 


 
Played catch-up with my girlfriends :)
 

 
...watched some more softball!
 
 
 
Found bridesmaids' dresses for Kylie's wedding!! :)
 
 
 
Celebrated Ashley's birthday!


 
I made quite a few cakes this summer!
 

 
And we celebrated Joe's 8th birthday Ninja Turtle style!!
 
It was a ton of fun looking back on our first summer as a married couple and the amazing people we have in our lives! I am so thankful for everyone of you :)

2 comments: