Monday, August 10, 2015

Hour by Hour Weekend

I am linking up with Astleigh for Hour by Hour Weekend!! She started this a month or two ago and I wanted to join this month (and maybe future months too)!!
 
Friday...
 
 
We have this daily devotional calendar in our bathroom and I love reading every morning first thing!
 
 
 
4:15 Britt and I worked out in our basement!


 
5:30 Noah was home from tennis and it was time to prepare for a night of softball :)

 
6:30 Camping out watching softball!
 
 
 
 
7:30 Game is over and they won :)
 
 


 
8:15ish We headed to a Mexican restaurant in a town near the softball fields (in between games)




 
Okay so a little time has lapsed here because I was enjoying time with these people :)
11:30 Ready for another game!
 
I should've just taken one picture and said this is what we did all weekend!




 
1:00 Time for bed :)
 
Saturday...
 
Saturday morning we were up at 7 am but I have no pictures until 8:30 because I was still in bed and it was nice :)

 
9:00 I took Andrea's recipe to Allison at Williams Brothers!


 
 
10:00 Eek!!! I got to pick up our fall wreath (pics to come later)!
 
 
 
11:30 (I think) We were back at the fields...I should tell you now that we were at the softball field from 11am to 7 pm so my day was the same all day!

 
3/4ish Sitting in the car for some air...it was hot!!

 
5:00 This is what wives/girlfriends do...watch softball :)

 
7:15 Done...they lost :( But we were ready to be home! (And I may have been burnt)

 
9:00 Showered and ready for some friend time!
 
 



 
 
 
10:00-11:00 We had a fire and made s'mores...yummy! Then it was bedtime...we were worn out!!
 
Sunday...
 

 
Sunday morning I had nursery first service then I came home to get my yoga on...9:30 am!
 
 
 
12:00 we had lunch with my family (no pics)...
1:00 it was time for a much needed pedicure :)
 
 

 
2:45 We picked up everyone and Megan & Leah has made these for....
 
 
...this girl!! (They were yummy!
 
4:30 We had found our bridesmaids' dresses for her wedding!!!
 

 
This is it because none of us remembered to take pictures of ourselves in the dresses!





6:00 Leaving David's Bridal and we had to get a bridesmaids' pic (we are missing one)!
 
 
7:00 We had dinner then we headed home!
 
 
That consists of my Hour by Hour weekend because I crashed after we got home!
 
Thanks for the link-up Astleigh :)

4 comments:

  1. Any weekend with s'mores and a pedicure is perfection!!!!! But the rest looks like fun too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous weekend! And I love seeing a bit of fall ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexican food one day, s'mores the next...we could be friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man why did everyone eat s'mores this weekend and I didn't?! (Okay, only two blogs so far...but still! Ha!) The fall wreath makes me so so excited that fall is coming! Those cake ball things are so cute and look delish! I think one of my bridesmaids might be wearing that dress in plum! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete