Monday, August 3, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had a great weekend and I am officially excited about fall!!! #fallismylovelanguage



When I got home Friday after work  my "blardigan" was waiting on me!! I threw that baby on and made myself a pumpkin spice latte and enjoyed myself :) 

Our plans consisted of cleaning on a Friday night...woo hoo!!!
But then mom and dad wanted to go for pizza so we tagged along!




Little did I know they were driving the jeep.  Mom left that detail out so I was not prepared!! #crazyhairdontcare





The sun was gorgeous Friday night :) 

Saturday I worked all day and then we had plans to go to Evansville after. When Dan asked what we were doing (that he and Ash were gong on a date) I couldn't resist these faces :) 


They fell asleep on the way down...made for a quiet ride!


Love these boys :) 




Joe has great picture taking skills :) Noah just likes being silly!

They were still sleeping when we arrived so Noah stayed in the car with them while I ran into Hobby Lobby.  I'm sure he was really disappointed he had to miss out on that store....



We ate dinner at Old Chicago...my fav!! It was the boys' first time and they loved it too!! 




This one loves pizza so I knew I could make him happy for sure :) 
He made this face and I had to snap it because he said, "oh the spicy-ness is getting to me!"
Crack me up!!





We had so much fun and the boys were so well behaved! (That may have been because we bribed them with Icees and a trip to Walmart!)



 
 
Sunday was church and then a day relaxing by the pool :) We had dinner at his parents house and then came home and watched a movie...or well part of one!
 
The two pictures above are the ones my husband took...so clearly we need to work on his picture taking skills but he makes me laugh :)
 
 
Much better but he's not smiling lol!!
 
It's Monday (boo) but we are going to make the best of it!!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! You can't go wrong when a blardigan and pizza are involved. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I need a blardigan? And my kids love you much, they had fun. I do have a budding photographer on my hands.

    ReplyDelete