Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
It's that time again!!! I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for our Friday Favorites!!
 



 
I picked up Kiss Me or Elf at the beginning of the week and it's one of my FAVORITES!!! I think it's perfect for fall and I see my nails being this color a lot in the near future!
 

 
And I made Mix and Match Mama's Reece's Peanut Butter bundt cake and took it to work yesterday and everyone loved it!! I even had 2 or 3 people ask for the recipe :)

 
Yum, it was a FAVORITE this week :)

 
Can you tell that fall is a FAVORITE at our house????


 
Wednesday night was my FAVORITE night this week! Noah had tennis until 530/6 but after that he was mine! That never happens so we took advantage of it and went for a walk and enjoyed the low-key evening :)

 
Eek....a big FAVORITE was finding these flats for less than $10 and they have memory foam in them! Talk about comfy!!
 



I thivk everyone knows this is a FAVORITE!
 


 
And I didn't know yesterday was National Lefthanders Day until I got to work...
...but you bet I jumped all over that and found a perfect Ecard for that!
 
A FAVORITE for two of my besties and I who are left handed :)
 
 

 
And I got to pick up a few more FAVORITES for the house!
 
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!!




4 comments:

  1. I am seriously obsessed with that nail polish color! I just put one in my cart :) Have a great weekend! - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that polish color!!! Flats with MEMORY FOAM?! Yes please! Lately I have been hating totally flat flats. Like I'd rather wear a chunky heel or wedge than a flat with no support. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete