Monday, August 24, 2015

Weekend Recap

So I know I say this a lot but this weekend was perfection!! Noah and I finally (maybe the first time sice we've been married) got to spend the whole weekend together!! I cherished every second of it because I know it won't happen for awhile!
 
 
 
Happy Friday!

 
Cheetah scarf no longer available/shirt/ shorts



 
Date night!!
 
Saturday we slept in, then Noah headed to the tennis courts to get them ready! I worked out and walked to the courts (perks of living in town) and watched some tennis :)

 
It was a beautiful day!

 
My man :)
 
We headed to my aunts when the match was over (we lost...boo) and enjoyed the sun & company!

 
Once we were home I relaxed in my blardigan with a PSL :)
#myjam
 
My parents, aunt, uncle, and cousins were camping this weekend so we headed out there to visit!



 
She's going to love me!



We celebrated these two turning 2 and they are at such a fun age!! Lane got some Legos and Anniston got a baby doll :)
 
 
 
Next up...golf cart rides!




 
 


Scared faces :)
 


Mad faces :)
 

 
The twins got to ride :)







Sunday morning I made Mix & Match Mama's muffins and it only required 3 ingredients!!
 
 
1. A box of spice cake mix
2. a can of pumpkin
3. a cup of chocolate chips
 
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and pop them in for 15 minutes and you're done!!
 
They are so yummy!
 
Sunday afternoon we watched Horrible Bosses 2 (so funny) and then napped! It was glorious!
 
 

 
Then it was meal prep for the week and some more baking :)
Monster cookies this time!
 
I love reader comments and emails so feel free to email about anything @ blakewalke93@gmail.com
 
 
Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Hot momma! You sure can tell your workouts are paying off! Oh and next Sunday... just go ahead and meal prep for me too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill :) Alright...I'll get right on that!

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are so great! I've made those muffins before and they are delicious. Also - I saw you comment on Mattie's post about the stud earrings - i'm giving a pair away on my blog today. Come check it out if you want to enter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend. Love the recipe at the end! YUM! I hope you have a great Monday! - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love just mixing cake mix with a can of pumpkin! And then putting whatever in it (but chocolate chips are my fave)! I've done it a ton of times as cake, but not as muffins. I don't even remember where I learned that from. I love that you and Noah got to spend the whole weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the muffins were yummy! I'm glad too...it doesn't happen very often with his schedule!

      Delete
  5. I am very happy that I was part of your glorious weekend. Bam

    ReplyDelete