Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What's Hap-"pinning"

So today I thought I would join Jenn over at Going the Distance for a What's Hap "pinning" post!
 
 
 
What I've gathered about creating this post is that I can talk about anything!
I love that :)
 
Some things I've pinned recently on Pinterest include everything fall!!
#lovemesomefall
 
Just a few of my fall pins!
 
 
I downloaded this printable last night and it's on our kitchen countertop!!
#Iloveit

 
And I'm really hoping the hubby will be on board for this fall bucket list :)

 
And I had a lady from work make this centerpiece and it looks cute on our kitchen table! Pics to come later :)
 
And I would have a board dedicated just to coffee!
 
My favorite one being:
 
 
Books & coffee...two things that make me happy :)
 
So.....I hope I didn't bore you today I'll know more for the next What's Hap-pinning post!
 
Follow me on Pinterest here!
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. As much as I am not wanting Fall to be here just yet (it's still the four letter F-word to me haha), I do love these inspiration pins. Especially that centerpiece! So pretty and so Fall! I need a new centerpiece for our dining room table.
    Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! The centerpiece is perfect for any season! Thanks for the linkup!

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh I can't believe fall is almost here! I'm not ready to give up one minute of summer but I've got to say - your pins have me swooning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes fall makes me swoon :) Have a great Wednesday!

      Delete
  3. Every single one of these pins is perfection. Bring on fall and keep the coffee coming. That centerpiece is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that last pin is my life's motto. LOL

    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been all about fall lately in my pinning. Love that centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh bring on Fall!!! Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can check off some of those items on your list if you come camping with me this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete