Thursday, August 13, 2015

Every Girl Link-Up: Deals, Steals, & Unexpected Finds


I'm joining Rachel and Astleigh today for Every Girl Link-Up!
 
We are sharing some deals, steals, and unexpected finds!
I cannot wait to see what everyone has found!
 



My favorite "steal" has to be these earrings and all of the colors they come in! 


 
I can't find the link online to these shirts but I got them for $12 a piece...they are so comfy and are perfect for work! (They are from Target!)
 
 
 

 
And sorry for the unmade bed but I was super excited about this necklace I found at the hospital gift shop for $5!!! #cantbeatthat
 
 
 
And my favorite steal from this week were these flats from....
 
....Walmart!!!! So in the store they were $9 something but online they are $8!!!!!!
 
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. WOW you have some AWESOME deals here!!! I've been wanting those BP earrings in every color - loving the white! And the flats for $8!??! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those earrings!
    And your hospital gift shop necklace is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your steals are $12 and under!!! That's insane. I think you win the link-up. :)

    ReplyDelete