Tuesday, August 4, 2015

That weekend I forgot to post about...

So I love linking up with Andrea but I didn't feel like I could contribute to today's linkup so I decided to blog about a weekend I never blogged about....
 
.....it was more than a month ago so details may be a little scarce!
 
I'll linkup with Jessica & Katie for Tuesday Talk!
 
 
 
One weekend (I think) in June our high school boys basketball team had a summer tourney in Linton and since Noah is on the coaching staff (and my BIL wanted to watch the team) we headed that way with this little guy in tow...
 
We watched a couple of games in the morning and then we ate lunch at J Seven Sports Grille and it was yummy!!



 
 
 
 
He loved looked at himself in the camera :) He is way bigger than this now!!

 
Basketball wears a little boy out!
 



 
 
 
I had to be home by 330 or 4 for a parade but we made time for ice cream on the way out of Linton!

 
 
I used to still work part-time some for a pharmacy in my hometown and we had our Summerfest that weekend. Our store decided to enter into the parade and we had so much fun!!!

 
Love her and her babies :)
 
 
....so we rode scooters and looked summer-y!




 
We won judges' choice!!!!

 
Then we had dinner at Bradley's to celebrate!!
 
Sunday (I think) was Father's Day and we had Noah's side of the family over for dinner!

 
Yummy grilled hotdogs, hamburgers, and brats :)


 
An intense game of horse/pig!
 
 


 
 
Noah plays on a golf league once a week with one of his friends but he couldn't go that day so I tagged along :)
 
 
Next time I'll bring a book to read!
 
Tomorrow I'm telling you about our trip to Saint Louis :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love your parade outfits! Your win was well-deserved. :) Can't wait to hear about your trip tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! Thanks for joining us for Tuesday Talk!

    ReplyDelete