Thursday, August 6, 2015

That other weekend too...

 
So I was supposed to blog about this trip/weekend yesterday but things got away from me and I am blogging about it today instead!
 
The last or second to last (I don't remember which) weekend in June we headed to Saint Louis for the Cards/Cubs game! Tickets to watch the Cubs play were my wedding gift to Noah :)  It was perfect that Dan, Ash, and the boys are Cardinals fans so we could all go together!
 
 
I sat in the back on the way there with this now 8 year old!!

 
We stopped for breakfast at a Cracker Barrel.


 
Once we got to Saint Louis we had lots of time before we could check-in to the hotel and the game was a night game...so we enjoyed the city!!


 
We headed to the City Museum and if you have children I highly recommend going!! The Grabers have been before but it was our first time and we were so excited for the opportunity!


 
I'm not sure how to describe it best but there are playgrounds and different things outside that you can do and then you can pay extra (I don't remember how much) to go to the top floor and they have more things to do up there!

 
 



 
 They had this huge slide and Joe was right up there and down before we knew it! Sam was a little bit more timid (I was too) so Noah joined him!
 
 
 
We climbed up this tunnel and it was hard!


 
I made it to the top!


 

 
This bus was up twelve stories and you could go in it...just look at the front hanging off!!
 

 
Sam the driver :)
 



 
They had multiple ball pits and this one had a basketball goal so that's where we were!



 

 
We had an amazing time at the City Museum!
 
After that we headed to the Anheuser-Busch brewery where we had plans to go on a tour....but we hadn't had lunch and we needed to be at the hotel by a certain time so we left.

 
We had a late lunch at Joe Buck's....yum!!!

 
Dan and the boys had been before and had this dessert....we didn't believe them that it was this big!

 
This was left after all six of us ate!!
 
We stopped by the hotel to change and then we were headed to the stadium!
 
It was my first MLB game and I was excited!!
 
 
 

 



 
 It was hot!! But an amazing experience :)
 
 
Sam's first snow cone of the night :)


 
 



 
 
 
And he finished mine for me!

 
Dancing between innings!


 
The Cubs lost :( but Joe and Sam rubbed it in our faces lol!!
They still to this day tell us that the Cubs stink like rotten eggs!!

 
He was tired on the way home!




This little boy will always be my little boy :)
 
Tomorrow is Fri-yay!!!! Check back for my Friday Favorites! 

4 comments:

  1. Uhh I need to go to that museum because I miss ball pits so much! I loved them as a kid! And that giant dessert looks delicious. It's too bad the Cubs lost, but it still sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great weekend! And it looked like a lot of fun from your blog!!

    ReplyDelete