Thursday, August 20, 2015

What's In My Bag

A couple of weeks ago I had planned to do a What's In My Bag post and I never got around to it so I thought today would be a great day to do just that!
 
While I don't have any children (yet) my bag is huge. I love having something big-ger to carry to and from work and be able to throw a few extras in there!
 
 
 
So here are the items that were in my bag last night...usually there is a cardigan in there when I head to work (it's chilly in my office).
 
 
It's huge! It is a hostess exculsive from thirty-one and it is perfect! It has a pocket on the outside that is perfect for my phone :)
 
 




 
I just love these 3 things. Hairspray, (pumpkin) lotion, & lipstick....the way to my heart :)
#imweird
#owningit
 
 
 
I also have a small zipper pouch from thirty-one that carries miscellaneous things shown above :)
I love throwing those things in a pouch because they are easy to find and kept in one contained area!

 
And you can't forget my planner, a notepad, and a book...because you never know when you may need something to read :)

 
My beloved pens are perfect for our busy life! I can color coordinate Noah's things, what I'm blogging, and things I am up to!
 
 
See, that was pretty simple :)


5 comments:

  1. Love these posts! I've never heard of Thirty-One but your bag and your pouch are so cute! I love that there's a pocket outside for your phone, so convenient! I need to stock up on BBW pumpkin EVERYTHING this year. I've never owned a BBW candle. Is that weird? I feel like everyone does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many thirty-one bags!! It must be big here in Indiana, and yes you need a BBW candle ASAP!! Wait for them to go 2 for $24 :)

      Delete
  2. You are going to love that you documented all this some day! Can't wait till you have enough for your first blog book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to love that you documented all this some day! Can't wait till you have enough for your first blog book!!!

    ReplyDelete