Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites




 
Woohoo you know what day it is!!! Friday and I am joining Erika, Narci, & Andrea for Friday Favorites!
 
I am also linking up with Astleigh for The Pick!


 
So I really love fall but this quote made me really excited and that fact that I love Elf helps too :)



 
Tuesday, Andrea posted about her monster cookies so I decided to make them!! I took them to work Wednesday and they were a FAVORITE!!! The girls asked if I would make them again next week :)
 


These girls are my FAVORITE!! There are two missing but we had a dinner & ice cream date :)
 
 
 
On Wednesay it was Ashley and Joe's birthdays so I texted her husband (Dan) and asked if we could bring over cake and ice cream to celebrate! (I wanted to keep it a surprise!)
So after I picked up the balloons I sent Dan this pic :)

 
What a cute eight year old!


 
 
This was definitely a FAVORITE celebrating their birthdays!
 
 
 
 
And last but not least pictures/views like this are my all-time FAVORITE!!!! I could look at this view all day!!!! It makes me happy :)
 
Happy Friday and have a blessed weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Yum- those cookies! I love fall- no way 18 more Fridays- now that is crazy when you put it that way! Whew! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE monster cookies! I don't do raisins like Andrea does, I do chocolate chips and M&M's. The unhealthy way. :) Hahaha. That fall picture at the end makes me giddy!!!

    ReplyDelete