Thursday, August 27, 2015

Owning It

I've decided that my "Owning It" is going to be about coffee today :)
 
About a year or so ago I found my love for coffee! It started at an internship where I was there very early in the morning and they had a coffee pot in the office. I decided to try it and with a little creamer I can't go without it!!
 
 
 

 

 
I Noah turns the Keurig on every morning and gets my coffee started and I use a cup like above on the way to work!

 
Or when I need a mid-day pick me up gas station coffee will do!
I can't wait for our coffee shop to be here!!

 
Starbucks for the airplane :)

 
And I love me some pumpkin spice latte :)
 
 
 
Some of my favorite creamers :)
I love love pumpkin spice latte creamer, french vanilla, coldstone caramel and a few more :)

 
A favorite quote :)

 
I can drink coffee anytime of the day and it still tastes yummy :)
It doesn't affect my sleep at night if I have any in the evening or before bed!
 
A couple of others I have tried and like include classic roast & gingerbread (I can't find it on the site anywhere)!
 
I would love to try some different kinds of tea...does anyone have any recommendations??
I would love to hear them!!
 
I am linking up with Christina for her Owning It series :)
 
Tomorrow my Friday Favorites are up!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to cut back on coffee before the wedding only because I always have to put stuff in it! Like creamer in my coffee at work, or at Starbucks I get fancy drinks with all the stuff in them! But it's hard!!! I think maybe I'll just try to cut out Starbucks for a while and keep drinking my coffee with creamer. :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes creamer gets me! Coffee with creamer is one thing I won't give up!

      Delete