Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What's Up Wednesday {8/26/15}

It's What's Up Wednesday again!! I can't believe August is almost over but that means September is right around the corner! And October is after that!! My two favorite months of the year!
 
 
I'm joining Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer today!
 
 
 
What we're eating this week...
 
 
...Sunday night I made Mix & Match Mama's crockpot chicken tacos and with only two of us in the house it lasts awhile!
 
 
What I'm reminiscing about...
 
 
Last week, I blogged about my high school days and I am reminiscing about this little boy!!
 
What I'm loving...
 
 
...anything pumpkin or fall :)
 
What we've been up to...
 
 
...enjoying married life!
 
What I'm dreading...
 
...nothing at the moment :)
 
What I'm working on...
 
...my lifestyle, when I say this I mean changing what we eat and how I view things.
Eating has always been my downfall and it still is (because I like food) but I really try to think about my choices. We don't have children yet and I know life will get hectic and I want to be at my healthiest before we have children. I want to be healthy for my husband & (future) children!
 
With that being said Noah and I both have made a concious effort to eat healthier and make time to exercise...we are doing pretty well :)
But we all have slip-ups, it's something we are working on!
 
 
What I'm excited about...
 
 
...we are headed to another Cubs game in September and we are so excited we get to see them play again!
 
Except this time it's at Wrigley!!
 
What I'm watching/reading...
 
 
 
Playing catch-up on Bachelor in Paradise is hard! Especially when I don't have time on Mondays to watch but I am addicted lol!!


 
Even though summer is almost over I am currently reading this :)

 
What I'm listening to...
 
 I am really loving Pandora...today's country, today's Christian hits, & today's hits!
 
 
What I'm wearing...
 
 
...this is all I've got!
 
I need to be better about taking pics before I change into comfy clothes :)
 
 
What I'm doing this weekend...
 
working....and spending time with family.
 
What I'm looking forward to next month...
 
...I am looking forward to cooler weather. The past few days have been a little cooler and I am loving it! I've been using my lunch break to get out and walk and it's the perfect weather!
 
 
...I am looking forward to decorating the outside of our home!
 
 
What else is new...
 
...I always say that nothing is new and I am trying really hard to think of something new!
Yesterday I talked a little bit about my faith and things that have been weighing heavy on my heart lately...so I guess that is new :)  
 
 
What is my favorite back to school tradition...
 
 Hmm....I don't really have one but I am excited to start some once we have children :)
 
Happy Wednesday friends!
 


 

2 comments:

  1. So many bloggers have said fall as what they're looking forward to and it's making me even more excited (if that's even possible)!!!!

    ReplyDelete