Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekend Fun

 
Friday was pretty routine with my daily bible verse but it really hit the spot for me that morning....
 
....it is so hard to remember that we are working for the Lord and not for earthly people. What a great reminder!
 
 
We started Secret Santa about a month ago at work and I got a gift Friday morning!! I loved it!!
 
I have absolutely no pictures of Friday evening because....
....I was in bed by 7:30pm! #callmecrazy #Iwaswornout
Noah was at a draft football party and I was tired from the week!
 
 
Saturday was low key (Noah had a tennis scrimmage & I worked out and laid around the pool) and then we had a family gathering that evening with my moms' side (the family we vacationed with in OBX)!




 
Love me some Abby :)
 
 

And Britt has officially left...she's headed to grad school at Illnois State and she starts classes this morning! I'm so proud of my best friend and she will do amazing things there!
 
Sunday morning I baked...
 
 
....and drank some coffee :)
 
 
 
Then it was church and lunch with these two crazies!
#neveradullmoment

 
We celebrated Joe's 8th birthday yesterday (it was scheduled for last weekend but little man was sick) and he we had a blast!


 
Happy 8th birthday Joe!! We love you!!

 
Typical nail pic...my sister loves her nail polish lol!






 

 





 
Noah wore his Ninja Turtle shirt :)



 
 
 
Sam got Joe a Chris Bosh jersey and he loved it!!

 
What fun we had!


 
We decided to have a tennis date after the party! Noah coaches the high school JV and I love that he tries to teaches me the game!
 
He turned the ball machine on and we both got a ton of swings in and it was fun to hit the ball!
 
That was our weekend in a nutshell!
 
Tomrrow you'll get to see my high school self for Show & Tell Tuesday!
 

2 comments:

  1. Okay those TMNT fruit and veggie trays are the cutest/cleverest thing! Also I reeeeeeeeeally need to make monster cookies now. And ain't no shame in going to bed at 7:30!!!

    ReplyDelete