Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July Book Review

It's been awhile since I've talked about books here but I am back and have many books to recommend!!



Save the Date was such a good, easy, and fast read!! I loved everything about this book and I was sad when it was over!  I loved getting to know the characters and I always love a good love story :) 





Wild was a slow read for me but it was fun to get to know Cheryl.  The struggles she went through and the fact that her struggles helped her find herself was amazing!! 




Oh goodness Elin Hilderbrand is an amazing writer!! The Matchmaker may be my favorite book this summer!! I can't wait to read other books by her!




And this one is next on my list to read.  I love Liane Moriarty and I hope she doesn't disappoint with The Last Anniversary! 


I would love any recommendations of books I need to read next! 
You can see what books I've read on Goodreads

Tomorrow is What's Up Wednesday and I'm excited!!
 
Also linking up with Jessica & Katie for Tuesday Talk.







7 comments:

  1. I love reading too! Although I rarely read anything modern - I'm definitely a classics book geek! And I'm a little behind the times ;) The Matchmaker sounds very intriguing though. I talked about some of my reads today too. Thanks for some recommendations and for sharing this with us for Tuesday Talk! -Jess, Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to head over and check it out!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your thoughts on these books! I don't often have a chance to read for "fun" these days, but I'm going to have to find some time to check these out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!! I love book recs and am always looking for my next one!! Making a note of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of all these, I've only read Wild! Gonna have to read the rest! Although, I already plan on reading the two Moriarty books that I haven't read yet.

    ReplyDelete