Monday, July 27, 2015

Favorite Things Party

 
 
Today I am talking about some of my Favorite Things! I am linking up with Andrea & Erika :)
 
I get to talk about my favorite things that are red, white, & blue!



 
 
 
First of all I raved about these earrings on Friday and I ordered them Saturday :)
 
 
 
 
...and here are the cobalt on me :)
 


 
 
Next up are the Halogen tees that I scored in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
 
 

 
And I love this dress from Old Navy. It is on sale for $12.97!!!
Go grab it!!!!
 
So there are some of my favorite red, white, & blue items :)
 
 
Some red, white, & blue pretzels!

 
And an easy craft for kids!! Dyeing rice :)
 
 
Have a great Monday!! Join me tomorrow for my book review :)
 


6 comments:

  1. Hey there! Your blog is adorable! I love that dress and the pretzel rods look so cute and yummy. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are so cute, and love those pretzels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have a major craving for chocolate covered pretzels! And I still have the craving to buy those earrings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visit Indiana and I'll make you some! You need to go buy a pair!!

      Delete