Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday Introductions

So I've been blogging since January-ish and I have never formally introduced myself.  Last week Jessica and Katie commented on my post and asked me to join them for Tuesday talk! I decided to give it a whirl and let the blog world know a little bit about me :) 


I'm Blake, I am 22 years old, and live in a small town in southern Indiana.  I love Jesus Christ and it isn't always easy being a Christian with the ways of the world. My parents raised me a Christian and to love Jesus. I am so thankful to have found a man who loves Jesus just as much as I do! I recently got married (3 months ago) to Noah and he is the love of my life! 




We were dating 8 months when he popped the question and then were married 4 months later :) 

I work at a hospital in the billing department. We just bought a house and have almost have everything situated. We are loving this low key life and figuring out marriage! 

I am a coffee lover, every morning before work. I love books and almost always have my nose in one :) 
I am a newly found Nordstrom lover :) I am addicted to shopping and love helping others with fashion. (Ask my friends :) 



These 6 people are so important to me! We didn't grow up with grandparents on one side and so we have become so close! I love growing up with these people :) 


My family and friends mean THE WORLD to me!! I would not be who I am today without these people in my life! These 5 girls above have been my friends since kindergarten and I am so thankful for each and everyone of their friendships! 

I am sure there are more things but I cannot think of them right now :/
Email me @ blakewalke93@gmail.com with any more questions or things you would like to know! 

Keep up with me on Instagram here.
Find me on Facebook here.
And Twitter here.


6 comments:

  1. Nordstrom is amazing - you'll grow to love it more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee, reading, and Nordstrom. Three of my very favorite things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting you from Tuesday Talk, I'm one of the co-hosts. I enjoy finding a new blogger. I began blogging in January also, and what a road it has been. It was good getting to know a bit about you and do visit us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome from another Hoosier! So what are your fave types of books? I'm a huge reader too. My faves are classics/British authors, like LOTR, Narnia, anything Dickens, Harry Potter... :)

    And my husband and I got engaged after 6 months together ;) When you know, you know!

    I'm so glad you joined us for Tuesday Talk! Thanks for introducing yourself! I'm looking forward to seeing what you post this week!

    Jess, Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete