Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites



It's Friday and I am on vacation!!! I am joining ErikaNarci, & Andrea for Friday Favorites! They will be short and sweet as I have been away from home and our days have looked a lot alike! 



A FAVORITE  is the fact that this is Noah's first trip with my entire family and he is loving it!!


I should've taken a better pic but these wedges are my FAVORITE!!! They are so comfy :)



This book has been my FAVORITE this week, just call me a bookworm :) 


And last but not least our wedding pictures came in!!!! 



These are two of my FAVORITE pictures...there are over 500 pictures so I am still deciding which ones I love! 




I hope each and everyone of you has a great weekend!! 


6 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit in the pic with the wedges. The necklace against that print is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding pictures are so pretty! Hope you all are having a great trip!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) We are...not ready to come home though!

      Delete
  3. Love the wedding pictures you included!! Wild was so good! Now that I've finally read it, I need to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete