Monday, July 6, 2015

July 4th Weekend!



We had such a fun weekend!! The majority of it was filled with softball and I didn't take any pictures of that...guess I was to busy cheering!!


Friday afternoon I made these gems for our annual cookout and they were a big hit with the kiddos!


Ready for a weekend of softball! 


Noah plays men's softball and their team always plays in the Catfish tournament...this year was no different! He had lots of supporters Friday night! They played at 11 pm so it was a late night!! 






Saturday morning we headed for breakfast at Corner Cafe with Dan, Ash, & boys! We bought a new TV last week and they had to come check it out! That visit lasted a little longer than planned but it was the best!!
 
Yes 2 candles are burning...may fav!!
 

 
We dyed rice red and blue (final pic below).


 
The men enjoyed the new toy :)


 
He had to dye his green :)

 
I finished this book Saturday afternoon and loved it!


 
This little boy's momma sent these cute pics to us :) And then LJ, Emily, and I went for a walk!

 
Final pic of our rice :) Love how it turned out!

 
So funny!!

 
Saturday night Noah didn't play until 10 pm so we headed to Shoals around 7:30ish to watch some games and fireworks!
 
Their game didn't start until 10:45 due to the fireworks and they lost :( BOO!
 
 
 
There is a child under there...he slept the whole game!!
 
 
Sunday Noah played at 8 am and they won...they played at 1 pm and won, and then played at 3 pm and lost.  It was so fun watching and it makes me miss the game! Then we headed home where I made spaghetti for dinner :)
 
Have a great week, four more days of work until we head for the beach!!

2 comments:

  1. I would be sleeping through the game too! 11 p.m. start time?! I'm a grandma, I couldn't do it! But that sounds like a lot of fun! And those pretzel sticks...yum!

    ReplyDelete