Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday {7/29/15}



Happy Wednesday friends!!
 
Today I am linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday!
 


 
...Here are the questions I am answering!
 

1. What we're eating this week...


I made lasagna last night (it was my first time) and we will be eating on that for a few days. Next time I'll make sure I purchase pre-cooked noodles :) 


2. What I'm reminiscing about...


...how little LJ was!


3. What I'm loving...


this little girl came to my yard sale and bought herself some pom poms!!
Woo hoo go Anniston!! 


4. What we've been up to...

Well we just got back from vacation so we are trying to play catch up and get back into our routine.

 
5. What I'm dreading...
nothing at the moment :)
6. What I'm working on..


I am working on not worrying about each detail of the day. I'm learning to let God guide my every moment and decision. When I let Him do that I feel at peace :) 

 
7. What I'm excited about...

 
...fall and everything that comes with it!! I'm not one to wish seasons away but fall is the perfect season and I can't wait!! (Don't worry I am still enjoying summer!)


8. What I'm watching/reading...


...right now as I'm typing this is on TV :) #myfavoriteshowever #askanyone 



...and this book is sitting on my desk ready to be opened tonight! 



 

9. What I'm listening to..
 

Pandora...Today's Country Radio right now :)

 
10. What I'm wearing...

 
today I am wearing this shirt from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
It's styled a little differently but it's comfy :)

 
11. What I'm doing this weekend...


going on a date (finally) with this guy! 


12. What I'm looking forward to next month...

 
...being reunited with these people!! We always have a "debriefing" party after we get back from vacation!
It's really just a reason to get together which I love!

13. What else is new...
 
not a lot...tennis starts for Noah so I see a lot of afternoons/evenings at the tennis courts!
 
14. What will you miss most about summer?
 
The long, light hours :( 
I love that it's light until past 9 and I will miss that most! 
 

But....my favorite season is upon us!!! #fall #fallelujah

 


2 comments:

  1. So excited for fall this year! I love Law & Order SVU! When there is a marathon on I can get nothing else done :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like that it's already getting darker earlier! But I am WAY pumped for fall. I am still enjoying summer too, but really, fall is the greatest. :) I love SVU. So good.

    ReplyDelete