Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday Introductions: Meet the Family

So since I introduced myself on Tuesday I thought it was only fitting that I introduce our family too!!

I'll start with Noah's side first :) 


Noah has one sister and she is two years younger than he and two older than me! Here is her sweet family...her husband Andy and little boy LJ (you've probably seen him featured here before). 



Emily and I were in high school together for two years and we got to play volleyball together :)
I so thankful to have gained her as a sister-in-law! 



Noah and his sister! 


The hubby and his parents :) 



Noah's dad, Mike, me, Noah, Emily, LJ, Andy and his mom, Lois :) 
Love this family and that they claim me as one of their own!


Now for my side!


My brother, Cole, my mom, Chris, me, Noah, Morgan, and my dad, Scott.



Love my brother & sister :) 


And my parents!! 

So there you have it! There's my family!! Have a great Thursday and cannot wait for Friday Favorites tomorrow! 




6 comments:

  1. Love getting a glimpse of the wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding dress is beautiful, as is that bridesmaids dress your sister is wearing! One of my bridesmaids got a similar looking one in plum for my wedding! You and your family all look so much alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wedding dress, it's gorgeous. Loved meeting your family :) It's nice to have a family that's on the larger size, Kyle and I have such a small family, I feel like Sophie is jipped on having uncles and aunts. I'm an only child. Your sister's dress is beautiful too.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure that little girl is loved by many!! Have a great weekend!

      Delete