Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Yesterday when I "formally" introduced myself I professed my love for Nordstrom.
Well their Anniversary Sale is going on right now and I found a few items that made their way to my closet and I want to share them with you :)  
 

 
 
These Halogen tees are so comfy that I had to get the burgundry and white one! I love these and I can wear them to work & dress them up or wear them casual! And they are less than $20!!
 

 
Okay on to Lush clothing! I have three of their shirts and I love love them! This olive top was just shipped to my doorstep and I haven't worn it yet but....


 
...I have these 2 in patterns and I love them! I don't think the patterns are available anymore but this one is really fun too!




 
And this purse was waiting on me yesterday when I got home and it will be perfect for trips! It comes in 3 different colors and it is lightweight...it's also less than $21!!

 
Ahh!! And these long sleeve tees feel like pajamas!!! I love this color and it will be perfect for fall! It is so comfy and guess what?? Less than $20!!  #cantbeatthat
 
 

 
Last but not least....this jacket!!!
I ordered a L and tried it on..the sleeves were to tight so I ordered an XL hoping it will be perfect!
Cross your fingers it's at my house when I get home :)
It's under $40 and they have 4 colors :)
 
 
So there are my purchases and I love all of them!
I love Nordstrom...they have free shipping, free returns, and alterations. I love this store...mostly because of the free shipping and returns!
 
Happy Shopping :)
#NSale
 


2 comments:

  1. I didn't buy a Lush tunic the first go around...and I told myself I wouldn't buy more even if I make returns, but I might have to pick one up when I make my returns. I have one of the tops and I love it, and I want the tunic because I need stuff to wear with leggings! Olive is at the top of my list. :) Loving all of your other picks too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My olive top is longer than the patterned tops so that will be perfect for how you're wanting to wear it! Thanks girly!

      Delete