Thursday, June 11, 2015

Every Girl Link-Up

 
I am linking up with Rachel & Astleigh for Every Girl Link-Up and we are talking about some books we've read and would recommend reading! It is the perfect time for this since we leave for the beach in 4 weeks!!
 
I've blogged about books I've read in the past here.
 
 
 
 
I am currently reading this book very slowly.
This book is so good but it has taken me awhile to get through it (that may be because it's gorgeous outside and we've had VBS this week.)
 
 
 
I love love love Liane Moriarty and I bought Three Wishes yesterday and cannot wait to start it!

 
And this one is on it's way to me also. I saw Jennie Allen speak at a women's conference in 2014 and I loved her energy and love for God. I am anxious to get started on this during my quiet time!
 
 
Join the link-up and let me know of some books I should read!! And tomorrow is Friday Favorites!
 

4 comments:

  1. You already know my recommendations! I hope you like Three Wishes! I think it gets better towards the end, personally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of "Rhinestone Jesus" but it looks so good!!
    Thanks for linking up, Blake! :)

    ReplyDelete