Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Favorites: It's been awhile



 
It's Friday and it's a holiday weekend, but I am stuck working today...boo!
But I am so thankful for our country's freedom!
It's been awhile but I am linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci! 
 
 
Don't ask about our luck with buying TVs but we finally bought one (A FAVORITE) Wednesday night and we were so excited!! We (Noah and his buddies) mounted it and we felt like this after we turned it on and the screen was clear with no cracks!!


 
My books for vacation came in and that was a FAVORITE of the week!
As I finish them I will be updating my Goodreads account!

 


 
This little boy, his parents (my SIL & BIL), and grandpa (my FIL) came over to check out the new TV last night. Watching him scoot in reverse was a FAVORITE!
 
My Friday Favorites we short and sweet this week and hopefully I'll be back on track next week to share what we've been up to over the last few weeks!
 
Have a great & blessed weekend!



6 comments:

  1. Cutest nephew award! :) I've only read 1/3 books in your stack...Wild! You'll have to post your review of the other two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I will post reviews about them! Have a great 4th!

      Delete
  2. I am reading Wild now and LOVING IT! Your nephew is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good I can't wait to start it! Thank you I'm a little biased!

      Delete
  3. Ready to see what you did this weekend, blog already!

    ReplyDelete