Thursday, July 30, 2015

Owning It

 
This is my first "Owning It" post and at first I didn't know what to "own."
 
 
 
So today I am going to own my love for my dog!
 
My mom has pictures of me from when I was little but I didn't have time to get them from her and post them.
 
I had a dog that was black & white up until I was 5 (and it is in our cedar chest) but my brother had gotten this dog when he came home from the hospital. At that age of 5 I guess I took it upon myself to take the dog out of his crib and claim it as mine :)
 
Ever since then this dog has been inseparable from me. I took it to sleepovers and vacations growing up. I still to this day, I am 22, take it with me.  It came from my parents house to the home I share with Noah now :) I took it on our honeymoon and the vacation we just went on with my family.
 
My family teases me about it but I am owning it!
Noah likes to say that the dog sleeps between us :)
 
And I am not a fan of actual dogs but I guess stuffed dogs don't bother me :)
 
Come back tomorrow for Friday Favorites!


2 comments:

  1. I slept with a baby blanket every day until some time in elementary school when I stopped. But recently I've been thinking about it and I want to find it and bring it home with me! Hahaha. My friend slept with a baby blanket (that was completely tattered) for the longest time too, not sure if she still does! So I totally get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I have a pound puppy that my older brother gave me when I was born - named puppy, ha! I took him literally everywhere - even to college. He now sleeps in the closet at our new house, but he's here!! Thanks for linking up today :)

    ReplyDelete